Aug 14, 2013

peace


kita hanya mampu merancang. Allah yang menentukan. well here I am. still. since macam ada changing in the plan aku macam kat rumah lagi laa 2 3 harini. what a waste la kan? kempunan nak tengok pantai kat sana. pergi pulau ka. tsk tsk. ='|

and I did use my so-called-precious time at very best lulz. mana tak best makan, tido, tengok tv, tido, bangun lagi, makan lagi. daaaaaan restructuring my life here and there so it doesn't sucks anymore. I wish! raya was great but without certain individuals to celebrate with, it did feel empty somewhere. duit raya? naah budak budak je collect duit raya tak macho ah. xD

on another case yang tak berkaitan, at some point I do feel that I am not worth your time. I am not that great for you to think about. 

eat well. 
live well.
 dan itu aku

No comments:

15Malaysia
 

Get this and more blogger templates free at "Free Blogger Help"